Our programs are busier than ever during the Covid-19 pandemic. We served over 4,000 meals in June and again in July! Your support lets us continue helping people access food, shelter, and employment. Donations can be made at any time via Paypal.
We currently need:
- Winter supplies
- Personal hygiene supplies
- Kitchen supplies
Winter supplies: Used is absolutely fine, as long as they are clean and in good condition. We do not accept any other clothing, unfortunately.
- Hand warmers
- Large men’s coats, sizes M-XL
- Adult snow boots
- Winter gloves
- Winter hats
Personal hygiene items:
- Deodorant (biggest need)
- Disposable razors (big need)
- Toothpaste (big need)
- Sanitizing wipes
- 8-ounce foam cups with lids (we use these as to-go containers for pastas, salads, etc.)
- Foam clam-shell-style to-go containers with 3 compartments
- Sandwich baggies
- Fluff and jelly (we are all set on peanut butter)
- Individually-packaged snacks for the soup kitchen lunches including chips, pretzels, crackers.
247 Bates Street, Lewiston, ME 04240