Adopt a day in the soup kitchen!
Need an easy, last-minute gift? Looking for a way for your company to give back to the community or honor a client?
Sponsor a Meal in their name and feed over 100 people!
Through the Sponsor a Meal project, you can choose to sponsor a day, week, or even a month of meals in the soup kitchen! You will receive a certificate of appreciation and a report on the menu for your day and how many plates were served.
You choose the date you would like to sponsor – maybe the recipient’s birthday or anniversary! Gift recipients receive a letter explaining that a donation has been made in their name. After the meal they receive their certificate of appreciation, menu, and meal count.
Many people give meal sponsorships as Christmas gifts, birthday gifts, and even as wedding gifts or in their mom’s honor on Mother’s Day! A 7 year-old recently collected donations and sponsored her own 8th birthday and a local realty company sponsors a meal in honor of each of their clients!
When you adopt a day it helps us cover the cost of preparing that meal, including food, silverware, to-go containers, lunch bags, and cleaning supplies.
It’s quick and easy: fill out the form below and donate by Paypal!
Thank you to the businesses that have donated to the Sponsor a Meal Project!
- Ameriprise Financial/Everspring Wealth, Roger A. Auger and Associates
- Androscoggin Home Care and Hospice (pictured below)
- Andrucki & King Law Offices
- Auburn-Lewiston Rotary Breakfast Club
- Brann & Isaacson
- Dirigo Federal Credit Union
- Double Z Land & Livestock
- Dubois Realty Group (pictured below)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Head to Toe Physical Therapy
- Leary and Detroy
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Maine Family Federal Credit Union
- Northeast Delta Dental
- Schooner Estates
- Sodexo staff at Central Maine Medical Center
- Students at Saint Dominic Academy
- St. Paul’s Church